Atmosera is a full-lifecycle cloud technology transformation firm, offering professional services, managed services and training across cloud applications & data, security & compliance, and both Azure & M365 infrastructure.
Our expertise in the Microsoft cloud platform allows us to accelerate innovation, increase operational agility, and vastly improve the return on investment in modern technology and human expertise.
We are looking to bring in an Azure Security Consultant who will join our growing Cloud Security Practice. This team helps organizations become stronger, faster, and more innovative by securing their assets and their future.
You will become part of a team that advises clients on a wide range of industry-leading security matters, and implements specialized security across cloud infrastructure, data, devices and applications. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge Azure & cybersecurity tools, and to grow professionally at an accelerated rate.
What you’ll do:
- Lead consulting engagement workstreams to address risks using Microsoft cybersecurity solutions, including: Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) solutions in Azure
- Cloud Workload Protection Platform (CWPP) solutions in Azure
- Cloud Native Application Protection (CNAPP) designs for Azure-based applications
- Azure AD (intermediate) for Azure for hybrid use cases
- Common engagement tasks include: Provide cyber security expertise in the analysis, assessment, development and evaluation of security solutions and architectures to secure applications, operating systems, databases and networks
- Implement security policies and controls, manage access to data and monitor threats to applications, containers, infrastructure and networks
- Deploy security baselines within Azure
- Deploy threat and vulnerability management services
- 5 years of progressive information security work experience
- 2 years of Cloud security experience
- General and hands-on knowledge of Cloud firewalls, intrusion detection systems, endpoint protection, encryption, NAC, SEIM, and other industry-standard tools, techniques, and practices.
- Technical knowledge of server and endpoint platform operating systems.
- Technical knowledge of identity management and security technologies including Azure Active Directory, SSO, and identity solutions.
- Experience in fast-paced, evolving, cloud-focused projects across a dynamic and diverse range of customer environments.
- Experience with risk assessment tools, technologies, and methods.
- Experience designing Cloud networks, systems, and application architectures.
- Azure and/or Security Certifications