Looking to start your IT career? Wanting to move your skills to focus on Cloud Infrastructure?
We are looking for an entry level Cloud Support Technician and will train you up on the fundamentals of Azure.
**Azure experience is great but not required, we’ll train you in the fundamentals**
Atmosera is full lifecycle cloud technology transformation firm, offering app and data professional services, security & compliance management, Azure operations, and technology training.
Our expertise across applications, data, and the Microsoft Azure platform allows us to accelerate innovation speed, increase operational agility, and vastly improve the return on investment in modern technology and human expertise.
We are a leading Microsoft Azure Gold Partner and Azure Expert MSP with solution offerings across Application Innovation, Advanced Data & AI, DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure.
As a Cloud Support Technician, you will be a critical part of our core team that is an essential to the success of our Azure Managed Services division.
The role is customer facing environment, working closely with business and technical influencers, Information Technology professionals, and Atmosera partners.
If you have previous experience as a help desk/service desk support or systems administrator and you are passionate about problem solving and learning new technologies, then we want to give you the ability to help grow one of our fastest growing practice areas.
As a Cloud Support Technician, you will be a critical part of our core team that is an essential to the success of our Azure Managed Services division
- A desire for helping clients succeed in the cloud is required.
- Monitor, analyze, and resolve incidents for customers infrastructure running in Azure.
- Install, configure, and administer customer systems in Azure.
- Perform regular reviews, document systems, processes, and procedures.
- Escalate cases to appropriate staff as necessary to ensure case are closed in a timely fashion.
- Follow up on issues via e-mail, ticketing system, and phone calls with our customers.
- Communicate technical issues and solutions with clients in business terms.
- Interact with customers to identify IT problems and troubleshoot expediently.
- Communicate ticket status information to all team members.
- Coordinate with internal/external resources, to include Tier-2 and Tier-3 support, to implement projects and solve IT issues.
- Promote best practices to enhance and improve organizational processes.
- Work with project managers and client systems team to implement IT capabilities.
- A passion for problem solving and learning new technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Previous experience in a help desk support and troubleshooting role.
- Previous experience supporting virtual servers and solving network issues.
- Previous experience in a 24x 7 managed services, hosted service company, or Network Operations Center environment a plus.
- Previous System administration and support experience (Linux and Windows operating systems; experience with mixed environments a plus).
- Previous experience with Azure based deployments or other cloud platforms a plus.
- You exude around the clock enthusiasm for your field of expertise.
- You are deep in a few areas but capable across a much wider range
- You can separate what must be done now and what can be improved later.
- You help others, ask for input and share ideas all in the name of teamwork.
Perks & Benefits
- We invest in our resources, helping you to take your skills to the next level with yearly continued career development
- Health, vision, dental package
- 401k with employer matching
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Performance-based compensation with bonus potential in addition to salary
- Employee Recognition and Reward Programs
- Community Service Leave