Atmosera is full lifecycle cloud technology transformation firm, offering professional services, management, and training. Our expertise across the Microsoft Azure platform allows us to accelerate innovation speed, operational agility, and customer responsiveness for our clients across the country.
We are a leading Microsoft Azure Gold Partner with solution offerings across Application Innovation, Advanced Data & AI, DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure.
Due to continued growth and demand we are growing our Application Innovation team and looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer.
Come lead the development of cutting-edge cloud applications with one of the top Azure shops in the US. If you have serious experience architecting custom software applications on the .NET stack, have a solid grasp of the design of cloud apps (including mobile), and have a passion for making your clients successful, we'll give you the opportunity to apply that to the Microsoft Azure platform and grow your skill set while driving leading edge initiatives for our customers.
- As a Full Stack Engineer, you will take personal ownership of the delivery of custom software development projects for our clients
- Collaborate with business partners to provide recommendations for technology decisions, including package selection and systems design and modification.
- Consult with development and project teams to provide technical solutions for complex issues.
- Establish, maintain and ensure compliance with standards and procedures for design, development, testing, and documentation, contributing to high quality, reliable systems that meet or exceed business needs.
- Formulate and define scope, objectives and technical direction for new or modified web applications and leads systems analysis, design, development and implementation efforts.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance around best practices and mentoring to customer stakeholders and staff.
- Passion in staying abreast of market trends, keeping up with latest technologies and continuous learning and feedback to practice leadership for improvements across offerings
- Ensure application design fits within holistic vision and future state of existing systems.
Desired Technical Skills:
- 7+ years professional software development and architecture experience
- .NET fundamentals — C#, .NET Framework, object-oriented design, ASP.NET
- Azure Development – deploy large scale services and used in production for apps (MASL Libraries, Azure AD/B2c)
- Database fundamentals — database design, SQL Azure/SQL Server, Entity Framework
- Architectural patterns i.e Microservices, MVC, Message queuing, etc
- Agile development, Azure DevOps, CI/CD
- Testing: Unit testing, integration testing, UI Testing, NUnit, XUnit, Selenium, etc
Perks & Benefits
- We invest in our resources, helping you to take your skills to the next level with yearly continued career development
- Health, vision, dental package
- 401k with employer matching
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Performance-based compensation with bonus potential in addition to salary
- Employee Recognition and Reward Programs
- Community Service Leave
This is a full-time position in the United States with the ability to work from home, or from one of our many US offices if local.
Atmosera is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.