Atmosera is full lifecycle cloud technology transformation firm, offering professional services, management, and training. Our expertise across the Microsoft Azure platform allows us to accelerate innovation speed, operational agility, and customer responsiveness for our clients across the country.
We are a leading Microsoft Azure Gold Partner with solution offerings across Application Innovation, Advanced Data & AI, DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure.
Our Data Practice at Atmosera is integral in helping our customers build their Data Estates on Azure. We specialize in everything from migrating existing data analytics platforms from on premises to Azure to architecting cloud scale analytics platforms from the ground up. We leverage our in-house expertise and best practices from infrastructure as code through individual service configuration. We are one of the few Microsoft Gold Partners to achieve the Advanced Specialization Analytics on Azure.
The Azure Data Architect is a Senior Consultant and will drive high priority customer initiatives, leveraging Azure data services to solve the biggest and most complex data challenges faced by Atmosera’s enterprise customers. This is a customer facing role, accountable for the end-to-end customer deployment and usage for solutions focused around Azure data services.
- As a Senior Data Consultant, you will be customer facing and provide recommendations and thought leadership in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modelling, data access, data integration, data visualization, data discovery, and database design and implementation.
- Translate business requirements to technical solution by providing high-level architecture expertise directly with the customer and project teams. Provide documentation of solutions as well as recommended course of action for our clients.
- Design and implement logical and physical data models that are appropriate for the chosen cloud and/or hybrid data warehouse environment.
- Implement data architectures to support a variety of data formats and structures including structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
Required Technical Skills:
- Deep technical knowledge of Azure services
- Databricks / spark development experience (python and/or Scala)
- Experience with multiple full life-cycle data warehouse implementations
- Understanding of data architectures that utilize Azure Data Factory and/or Synapse Pipelines
- Experience with the following Data Services on Azure: Azure Data Lake, Azure Storage Accounts, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL database
- Demonstrated ability to quickly research, learn, adopt, and apply new technologies
- Data profiling and creation of source to target mappings
- Ability to provision and configure Azure data service resources
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology
- T-SQL & Python proficiency
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience with DevOps practices around Azure Analytics Services
- Experience with data modeling using Microsoft Visio or Draw.io
- Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Networking, Azure Active Directory
- Experience creating and implementing strategies to migrate customers from on-premises environments to Azure
- Power BI and semantic modeling
- Experience with AI/ML concepts
- DP-203 certification
Perks & Benefits
- We invest in our resources, helping you to take your skills to the next level with yearly continued career development
- Health, vision, dental package
- 401k with employer matching
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Performance-based compensation with bonus potential in addition to salary
- Employee Recognition and Reward Programs
- Community Service Leave
This is a full-time position in the United States with the ability to work from home, or from one of our many US offices if local.
Atmosera is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.