Atmosera is full lifecycle cloud technology transformation firm, offering app and data professional services, security & compliance management, Azure operations, and technology training.
Our expertise across applications, data, and the Microsoft Azure platform allows us to accelerate innovation speed, increase operational agility, and vastly improve the return on investment in modern technology and human expertise.
We are a leading Microsoft Azure Gold Partner and Azure Expert MSP
What We’re Looking For
The Cloud Support Administrator serves on a team of professionals responsible for the design, provisioning, configuration, operation, administration, and maintenance of both physical and virtual infrastructure components for Atmosera’s private and public cloud. The Cloud Support Administrator serves as an escalation point to Atmosera’s technicians providing guidance and assistance to ensure operational efficiency and adherence to SLAs – in addition to directly working on elevated ticket(s) and projects(s) with clients. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a diverse multi-client environment with a blend of business experience, hands-on technical ability, a capacity (and desire) to learn, and the ability to work with people at all levels.
What You’ll Do
- Work with networking platforms and firewalls including VPNs, policy management, load balancing and policy-based routing.
- Deploy and administer Azure IaaS & PaaS resources: VMs, WVD, Disaster Recovery, Storage, Web Apps, Logic Apps, Functions Apps, SQL and Cosmos.
- Operate as an escalation point to the technicians, assisting them on the troubleshooting and resolution of incidents.
- Work on high priority and escalated tickets adhering to SLAs following ITIL best practices around incident and problem management.
- Perform service requests adhering to our change management procedures.
- Develop, maintain, and train on documentation for our standard operating procedures, best practices, and customer specific runbooks.
- Participate in scoping calls with customers for new service orders.
- Responsible for the configuration of monitoring and alerting on physical and virtual infrastructure components.
- Responsible for the deployment, configuration, management, maintenance, patching, upgrades, replacements, and decommissions of both physical and virtual components that we manage for our customers – in addition to Atmosera’s own management stack.
- Perform quality assurance checks on all newly migrated or greenfield environments in both our public and private cloud estates.
- Interface with other departments to provide client feedback to ensure client success.
- Adherence to compliance requirements including but not limited to PCI-DSS, HIPPA/HITECH, IRS 1075, SOC 1 & SOC 2, Type II – in conjunction with Atmosera’s internal info sec best practices.
- Participate in an on-call rotation for escalated support to ensure SLAs are met.
- Manage and administer Windows & Linux Servers
- Configure and administer hypervisors: Hyper-V and VMware for both hosts and guests.
- Support storage solutions such as Pure and NetApps. Backups solutions such as Commvault.
- Support SaaS solutions such as Office 365, SIEMs and managed AV.
The Skills You’ll Need
- Strong analytical mind with a focus on root-cause analysis, knowledge development and process creation.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to interface with a diverse range of both internal and external customers.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in a team setting to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while prioritizing deliverables to exceed customer satisfaction and meet SLAs.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving, cloud-focused industry across a dynamic and diverse range of customer environments.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major or equivalent job experience.
- 3+ years Support Administration Experience, preferably with cloud, hosting, or an MSP background.
- CCNA, MCSA and Azure certificates a plus.
- Microsoft Azure Administrator certificate required within 90 days.
Perks & Benefits
- We invest in our resources, helping you to take your skills to the next level with yearly continued career development
- Health, vision, dental package
- 401k with employer matching
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Performance-based compensation with bonus potential in addition to salary
- Employee Recognition and Reward Programs
- Community Service Leave
This is a full-time position in the United States with the ability to work from home, or from one of our many US offices if local.
Atmosera is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.